In honor of Thanksgiving, and as a way to thank all of my readers, I’m excited to announce our first giveaway on Decanteria! One lucky winner will receive two of my favorite Schott Zwiesel Claret Burgundy wine glasses.
These wine glasses are so fantastic because they are made of Tritan crystal glass, a non-lead material made of titanium and zirconium oxide. In simpler terms, they are what I like to call “husband proof.”
After breaking almost an entire set of crystal wine glasses we received as a wedding gift, we decided to invest in this Tritan crystal set. One year later, we’ve had no broken glasses!
Not only do these glasses resist breaking and chipping, they are dishwasher safe and come in different styles to serve every wine varietal. I highly recommend checking them out!
How to Enter:
Subscribe to Decanteria by entering your email address in the Subscribe box located at the top right corner of the page.
1. Contestants must be 18 years or older and a U.S. Resident.
1. Contest begins Wednesday, November 27th at 12 pm CST and ends Wednesday, December 4th at 12 pm CST.
4. Subscribing via email qualifies as one contest entry. You may only enter your email once.
5. Sharing the contest on Twitter or Facebook counts as one additional entry. If you share a link on both social networks, it still counts as one entry, not two.
6. Maximum number of entries per person is two.
7. One winner will be selected randomly on December 4th at 12 pm CST. The winner will be notified via email and at that time, will need to provide a mailing address.
Good Luck and Happy Thanksgiving!
Photo Credit: Dinner Series